Thursday 25 January 2007

Ask Jesus is Back!



Hi! My name is Jesus. I have spent a little time walking through the desert, as I sometimes do, and now I am back and ready to start blogging again. (Man, I missed showers and food that had less than 6 legs!)Right - straight to business.

I received the following question from Dori, on behalf of her friend Stefan:

If you fall out of a boat, do you hit your head on the water?

I don't hit my head on water as water isn't hard. My head just bounces right off. It feels like when you're jumping in a bouncy castle and hit your hit on the soft bouncy material. Except wet. And you don't have the risk of some arsehole stepping on your face or kicking you in the butt.

1 comment:

* (asterisk) said...

Welcome back, Jay-C. Glad you don't get a bump on the bonce each time you fall out the boat anyway.